If you are not satisfied with the Products you received or have simply changed your mind about purchasing them after we have e-mailed you your Order Confirmation, you can return them within 30 calendar days of delivery of the Products and get a refund, provided that you return the Products to us according to the procedure indicated on our returns process page.
Read our full Return Policy.
Loyalty members earn
points with this purchase
Loyalty members receive free shipping on all orders
- ZoneKnit™ - Engineered body mapped technology to regulate your body temperature and let your skin breathe during high-intensity activity
- Cool-Lite™ - A lightweight and breathable fabric blend
- Internal brief for support
- Elastic waist with external drawcord
- Back zippered stash pocket
- Right hand side stash pocket with flap closure
- Product weight
- Small= 131 g / 4.61 oz
- Fabric content
- Main Body: 80% TENCEL™, 20% Merino Wool Mesh: 60% TENCEL™, 40% Merino Wool Lining: 60% TENCEL™, 40% Merino Wool
- Machine wash with similar colors. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Dries fast in the shade, do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Exact instructions on the care label.
Our fabric numbering system.
The bigger the number, the warmer you'll be.
Choose your comfort level with our fabric weight numbering system. The numbers represent the fabric's weight in grams per meter2.
Our merino fiber measurement.
The smaller the micron,
the finer the fiber,
the softer it feels.
The diameter of a merino fiber is measured in microns – where one micron equals one millionth of a meter.
icebreaker’s merino fibers range from 15.5 – 23.5 microns to ensure a soft hand feel across our skin to outer layers. Finer fibers feel softer because they bend more easily when in contact with the skin.
- Model measurements
- Height: 175cm / 5'8". Waist: 64cm / 25". Katia is wearing size S.
- Key product measurements
- Inseam Length: 7cm (Based on size M)
- What's your size?
- See our Size Guide
Body mapping for warmth and ventilation where you need it most.