Men's Merino 175 Everyday Thermal Leggings With Fly
If you are not satisfied with the Products you received or have simply changed your mind about purchasing them after we have e-mailed you your Order Confirmation, you can return them within 30 calendar days of delivery of the Products and get a refund, provided that you return the Products to us according to the procedure indicated on our returns process page.
Read our full Return Policy.
Order now for delivery in 5-7 business days
Click here to find the order deadlines for Christmas deliveries in your country.
Loyalty members earn
points with this purchase
Loyalty members receive free shipping on all orders
- 100% Merino - Soft merino fibers that regulates body temperature in all weather conditions and resists odors
- Rib fabric provides stretch and comfort
- Gusset for mobility and comfort
- Contoured pouch with functioning fly
- Product weight
- Medium = 140 g /4.93 oz
- Fabric content
- 100% Merino Wool
- Machine wash warm. Wash with like colors. Do not use softeners. Fasten all closures to wash and dry. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Line dry in shade. Warm iron. Dry cleanable.
Our fabric numbering system.
The bigger the number, the warmer you'll be.
Choose your comfort level with our fabric weight numbering system. The numbers represent the fabric's weight in grams per meter2.
Our merino fiber measurement.
The smaller the micron,
the finer the fiber,
the softer it feels.
The diameter of a merino fiber is measured in microns – where one micron equals one millionth of a meter.
icebreaker’s merino fibers range from 15.5 – 23.5 microns to ensure a soft hand feel across our skin to outer layers. Finer fibers feel softer because they bend more easily when in contact with the skin.
- Model measurements
- Height: 188cm / 6'2". Waist: 78cm / 30". Luke is wearing size M.
- Key product measurements
- Inseam Length: 77.5cm based on size L
- What's your size?
- See our Size Guide
The Everyday series is just that, an everyday essential for your day-to-day activities all year-round. It’s our most basic base layer and is made from a fine rib knit to achieve lightness to the fabric versus our slightly heavier jersey fabric – yet it’s still surprisingly warm. With all the natural benefits of merino, including odour resistance and temperature regulation, keeping you warm whilst not overheating. Perfect for layering from Autumn to Spring, whether you’re hitting the slopes or just need some added warmth from an extra layer during the work week.