Women's Merino Tech Lite II Short Sleeve T-Shirt Natural Alps
You can return items purchased directly from icebreaker.com within 60 days from the ship date as long as they are unworn, unwashed, and in the original packaging. (this includes tags still attached)*
*Excludes items listed as Final Sale. Final Sale items cannot be returned or exchanged. All pro orders are Final Sale and not eligible for returns and exchanges.
Loyalty members earn
points with this purchase.
- Soft merino fibers that regulate body temperature in all weather conditions and naturally resists odors
- Offset shoulder seams to prevent friction
- Product weight
- Small= 118 g / 4.15 oz
- Fabric content
- 100% Merino Wool
- Machine wash with similar colors. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Dries fast in the shade, do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Exact instructions on the care label.
Our fabric numbering system.
The bigger the number, the warmer you'll be.
Choose your comfort level with our fabric weight numbering system. The numbers represent the fabric's weight in grams per meter2.
Our merino fiber measurement.
The smaller the micron,
the finer the fiber,
the softer it feels.
The diameter of a merino fiber is measured in microns – where one micron equals one millionth of a meter.
icebreaker’s merino fibers range from 15.5 – 23.5 microns to ensure a soft hand feel across our skin to outer layers. Finer fibers feel softer because they bend more easily when in contact with the skin.
- Model measurements
- Height: 178cm / 5'10". Waist: 61cm / 24". April is wearing size S.
- Key product measurements
- Back High Point Shoulder to Hem = 66cm (Based on size M)
- What's your size?
- See our Size Guide
NATURAL. ETHICAL. SUSTAINABLE.
*wool tops, under certain conditions
Chrissie Abbott is a designer from London who uses mixedmedia to explore a colourful and bold world. She uses collage and typography to create an almost utopian expression, using photographic imagery from nature and bright colour or gradient. Her work is uplifting and fun, making positive statements and finding the magic in everyday life and nature.