Men's ZoneKnit™ Merino Long Sleeve Zip Top
You can return items purchased directly from icebreaker.com within 30 days from the ship date as long as they are unworn, unwashed, and in the original packaging. (this includes tags still attached)*
*Excludes items listed as Final Sale. Final Sale items cannot be returned or exchanged. All pro orders are Final Sale and not eligible for returns and exchanges.
Loyalty members earn
points with this purchase.
- ZoneKnit™ - Engineered body mapped technology to regulate your body temperature and let your skin breathe during high-intensity activity
- Cool-Lite™ - A lightweight and breathable fabric blend
- Chest snap system for extra ventilation
- Raglan sleeve construction at front for mobility
- Set in sleeves at back with offset shoulder seams to prevent friction
- Gusseted underarms for mobility and comfort
- Thumb loops to keep your sleeves in place and hands warm
- 2-way zipper
- Zippered stash pocket on wearer's left hand side
- Stash pocket with flap closure on wearer's right hand side
- Drop tail hem for added coverage
- Hem with encased elastic for comfort
- Product weight
- Medium = 238 g /8.38 oz
- Fabric content
- 60% Lyocell, 40% Merino Wool Exclusive of decoration
- Machine wash with similar colors. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Dries fast in the shade, do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Exact instructions on the care label.
Our fabric numbering system.
The bigger the number, the warmer you'll be.
Choose your comfort level with our fabric weight numbering system.
Our merino fiber measurement.
The smaller the micron,
the finer the fiber,
the softer it feels.
The diameter of a merino fiber is measured in microns – where one micron equals one millionth of a meter.
icebreaker’s merino fibers range from 15.5 – 23.5 microns to ensure a soft hand feel across our skin to outer layers. Finer fibers feel softer because they bend more easily when in contact with the skin.
- Model measurements
- Height: 188cm / 6'2". Waist: 76cm / 30". Arnold is wearing size M.
- Key product measurements
- Back High Point Shoulder to Hem = 73.8cm ( Based on size L)
- What's your size?
- See our Size Guide
Body mapping for warmth and ventilation where you need it most.