You can return icebreaker that you purchased directly from icebreaker.com as long as it is unworn, unwashed, and in the original packaging with tags attached. This may be returned for a refund for any reason within 30 days from the ship date.
Loyalty members earn
points with this purchase.
All you need is:
1) A payment card; 2) To be over 18 years of age; 3) Resident of country offering Afterpay To see Afterpay’s complete terms, visit http://www.afterpay.com/terms
- Waterproof and breathable 2-layer stretch shell
- Fully seam sealed
- 3 point adjustable hood with drawcord
- Waterproof center front zip with chin guard and interior storm flap
- 70g MerinoLOFT™ insulation
- Cuffs with velcro closure and internal storm cuffs
- Zippered hand pockets
- Zippered interior security pocket
- Set-in sleeves for mobility
- Drop tail hem for added coverage
- Adjustable hem with drawcord
- Center back length: 73.8cm / 29", Size M
- Product weight
- Medium = 820 g / 28.9 oz
- Fabric content
- Face: 85% Nylon, 15% LYCRA®. Fill: 88% Merino Wool, 12% Polylactide. Body Lining: 100% Merino Wool. Sleeve Lining: 100% Nylon
- Machine wash warm. Wash with like colors. Do not use softeners. Fasten all closures to wash and dry. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Line dry in shade. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
Our fabric numbering system.
The bigger the number, the warmer you'll be.
Choose your comfort level with our fabric weight numbering system. The numbers represent the fabric's weight in grams per meter2.
Our merino fiber measurement.
The smaller the micron,
the finer the fiber,
the softer it feels.
The diameter of a merino fiber is measured in microns – where one micron equals one millionth of a meter.
icebreaker’s merino fibers range from 15.5 – 23.5 microns to ensure a soft hand feel across our skin to outer layers. Finer fibers feel softer because they bend more easily when in contact with the skin.
- Model measurements
- Height: 5' 8" / 175cm. Waist: 25" / 64cm. She is wearing size Small.
- What's your size?
- See our Size Guide