Women's MerinoLoft™ Tropos Jacket
We have extended our online returns period to 60 days over the Christmas period.
You can return icebreaker that you purchased directly from icebreaker.com as long as it is unworn, unwashed, and in the original packaging with tags attached. This may be returned for a refund for any reason within 60 days from the ship date.
All you need is:
1) A payment card; 2) To be over 18 years of age; 3) Resident of country offering Afterpay To see Afterpay’s complete terms, visit http://www.afterpay.com/terms
- Quilted merinoloft™ for lightweight warmth
- Recycled nylon content for durability
- Snap closure neckline
- Reverse coil center front zip with storm flap
- Offset shoulder seams and no quilting prevent pack rub
- Raglan sleeve construction for mobility
- Zippered hand pockets
- Packable into right hand pocket
- Drop tail hem for added coverage
- Product weight
- Medium = 380 g / 13.4 oz
- Fabric content
- Shell: 52% Nylon (Recycled), 48% Nylon Fill: 88% Merino Wool ,12% Polylactide Lining: 100% Nylon (Recycled)
- Machine wash cold (30c); delicate cycle. Wash with like colors. Do not use softeners. Fasten all closures to wash and dry. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Flat dry in shade. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
Our fabric numbering system.
The bigger the number, the warmer you'll be.
Choose your comfort level with our fabric weight numbering system. The numbers represent the fabric's weight in grams per meter2.
Our merino fiber measurement.
The smaller the micron,
the finer the fiber,
the softer it feels.
The diameter of a merino fiber is measured in microns – where one micron equals one millionth of a meter.
icebreaker’s merino fibers range from 15.5 – 23.5 microns to ensure a soft hand feel across our skin to outer layers. Finer fibers feel softer because they bend more easily when in contact with the skin.