Women's Merino Pants
We have extended our online returns period to 60 days over the Christmas period.
You can return icebreaker that you purchased directly from icebreaker.com as long as it is unworn, unwashed, and in the original packaging with tags attached. This may be returned for a refund for any reason within 60 days from the ship date.
Loyalty members earn
points with this purchase.
All you need is:
1) A payment card; 2) To be over 18 years of age; 3) Resident of country offering Afterpay To see Afterpay’s complete terms, visit http://www.afterpay.com/terms
- Exceptionally soft and luxurious 15.5 micron merino fibers that regulate body temperature in all weather conditions and resists odors
- Rib elastic waist
- Hand pockets with grosgrain tape at edge and merino lining
- Zippered back welt pocket
- Product weight
- Large = 520 g / 18.3 oz
- Fabric content
- 100% Merino Wool
- Machine wash cold (30°C); delicate cycle. Wash with like colors. Do not use softeners. Fasten all closures to wash and dry. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Flat dry in shade. Cool iron. Do not dry clean.
Our fabric numbering system.
The bigger the number, the warmer you'll be.
Choose your comfort level with our fabric weight numbering system. The numbers represent the fabric's weight in grams per meter2.
Our merino fiber measurement.
The smaller the micron,
the finer the fiber,
the softer it feels.
The diameter of a merino fiber is measured in microns – where one micron equals one millionth of a meter.
icebreaker’s merino fibers range from 15.5 – 23.5 microns to ensure a soft hand feel across our skin to outer layers. Finer fibers feel softer because they bend more easily when in contact with the skin.
- Key product measurements
- Inseam = 77.2cm (based on size M)
- What's your size?
- See our Size Guide
Free of plastic microfibres and petrochemical-based synthetics, this product is made with 100% pure merino fibres that were hand-picked for strength and softness to create a luxurious fabric that naturally breathes and resists odours. Merino wool fibre is naturally renewable, recyclable and biodegradable under certain conditions.
icebreaker City Label
Natural comfort with a sophisticated edge.
We've taken everything we've learned in over 25 years of natural performance technology and put it into a versatile collection of timeless designs made with merino fibres.