Women's Merino Lifestyle Fine Gauge Crew Socks Dashes
You can return icebreaker that you purchased directly from icebreaker.com as long as it is unworn, unwashed, and in the original packaging with tags attached. This may be returned for a refund for any reason within 30 days from the ship date.
Loyalty members earn
points with this purchase.
All you need is:
1) A payment card; 2) To be over 18 years of age; 3) Resident of country offering Afterpay To see Afterpay’s complete terms, visit http://www.afterpay.com/terms
- A - 200 Needle count for fine gauge luxury
- B - Reinforced heel and toe for durability and strength
- C - Instep support for stability
- D - Seamless toe closure to reduce bulk and prevent blisters
- Product weight
- Small/Medium = 36 g / 1.27 oz
- Fabric content
- 57% Merino Wool, 41% Polyamide, 2% Elastane
- Machine wash with similar colors. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Tumble dry on low, inside out.
Our fabric numbering system.
The bigger the number, the warmer you'll be.
Choose your comfort level with our fabric weight numbering system. The numbers represent the fabric's weight in grams per meter2.
Our merino fiber measurement.
The smaller the micron,
the finer the fiber,
the softer it feels.
The diameter of a merino fiber is measured in microns – where one micron equals one millionth of a meter.
icebreaker’s merino fibers range from 15.5 – 23.5 microns to ensure a soft hand feel across our skin to outer layers. Finer fibers feel softer because they bend more easily when in contact with the skin.
NATURAL. ETHICAL. SUSTAINABLE.
*wool tops, under certain conditions
- Lifetime Guarantee
- All icebreaker socks come with a lifetime guarantee. If they ever wear out we’ll replace them with a new pair - no questions asked.