Women's icebreaker City Label Merino Drop Shoulder Top
You can return items purchased directly from icebreaker.com within 60 days from the ship date as long as they are unworn, unwashed, and in the original packaging. (this includes tags still attached)*
*Excludes items listed as Final Sale. Final Sale items cannot be returned or exchanged. All pro orders are Final Sale and not eligible for returns and exchanges.
- Set back shoulder seams with coverstitch for durability
- Center back seam with coverstitch for durability
- Valuables pocket with
- Back High Point Shoulder to Hem: 58.5cm (based on size M)
- Product weight
- Medium = 172 g / 6.07 oz
- Fabric content
- 83% Merino Wool, 12% Nylon, 5% LYCRA®
- Machine wash warm. Wash inside out with like colors. Do not use softeners. Fasten all closures to wash and dry. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Line dry in shade. Warm iron. Do not iron print, trims and accessories. Do not dry clean.
Our fabric numbering system.
The bigger the number, the warmer you'll be.
Choose your comfort level with our fabric weight numbering system. The numbers represent the fabric's weight in grams per meter2.
Our merino fiber measurement.
The smaller the micron,
the finer the fiber,
the softer it feels.
The diameter of a merino fiber is measured in microns – where one micron equals one millionth of a meter.
icebreaker’s merino fibers range from 15.5 – 23.5 microns to ensure a soft hand feel across our skin to outer layers. Finer fibers feel softer because they bend more easily when in contact with the skin.
- What's your size?
- See our Size Guide
We've taken everything we've learnt in over 25 years of natural performance technology and created a refined collection of timeless designs that harness the natural comfort of merino wool. Feel relaxed yet polished in versatile pieces that blend beautiful tailoring with super soft, breathable fibres. A sophisticated take on natural performance.
icebreaker City Label
Natural comfort with a sophisticated edge.
We've taken everything we've learned in over 25 years of natural performance technology and put it into a versatile collection of timeless designs made with merino fibres.