You can return items purchased directly from icebreaker.com within 60 days from the ship date as long as they are unworn, unwashed, and in the original packaging. (this includes tags still attached)*
*Excludes items listed as Final Sale. Final Sale items cannot be returned or exchanged. All pro orders are Final Sale and not eligible for returns and exchanges.
- BodyfitZONE™ technology
- LYCRA® content for stretch and mobility
- Zoned body mapping technology for optimal thermal regulation
- Snug fitting hood protective hood
- Zip neck hood for temperature regulation
- Strategically placed merino mesh for ventilation
- Flatlock seams prevent chafing
- Raglan sleeve construction for mobility
- Underarm gusset for comfort and mobility
- Dropped front and back hem for added coverage
- Center back length: 76.4cm/30", Size L
- Icebreaker heat transfer logo
- Product weight
- Large = 356 g / 12.5 oz
- Fabric content
- Body: 97% Merino Wool, 3% LYCRA®. Panels: 78% Merino Wool, 22% Polyester. Eyelet: 98% Merino Wool, 1% LYCRA®, 1% Nylon
- Machine wash warm. Wash with like colors. Do not use softeners. Fasten all closures to wash and dry. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Line dry in shade. Warm iron. Do not iron print, trims and accessories. Do not dry clean.
Our fabric numbering system.
The bigger the number, the warmer you'll be.
Choose your comfort level with our fabric weight numbering system. The numbers represent the fabric's weight in grams per meter2.
Our merino fiber measurement.
The smaller the micron,
the finer the fiber,
the softer it feels.
The diameter of a merino fiber is measured in microns – where one micron equals one millionth of a meter.
icebreaker’s merino fibers range from 15.5 – 23.5 microns to ensure a soft hand feel across our skin to outer layers. Finer fibers feel softer because they bend more easily when in contact with the skin.
- Model measurements
- Height: 6'3" / 191cm. Waist: 33.1" / 84cm. He is wearing size Medium.
- What's your size?
- See our Size Guide