Men's Merino 200 Zone Seamless Long Sleeve Crewe Thermal Top
You can return items purchased directly from icebreaker.com within 60 days from the ship date as long as they are unworn, unwashed, and in the original packaging. (this includes tags still attached)*
*Excludes items listed as Final Sale. Final Sale items cannot be returned or exchanged. All pro orders are Final Sale and not eligible for returns and exchanges.
Loyalty members earn
points with this purchase.
- Icebreaker Seamless - A seamless construction with targeted knit zones for support and breathability that stretches without friction
- BodyFitZone™ - features breathable zones for high intensity activity
- Thumb loops keep your sleeves in place and hands warm
- Raglan sleeve construction for mobility
- Flatlock seams to prevent friction
- Product weight
- Large = 234 g / 8.25 oz
- Fabric content
- 70% Merino Wool, 27% Nylon, 3% Elastane
- Machine wash warm. Wash with like colors. Do not use softeners. Fasten all closures to wash and dry. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Line dry in shade. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
Our fabric numbering system.
The bigger the number, the warmer you'll be.
Choose your comfort level with our fabric weight numbering system. The numbers represent the fabric's weight in grams per meter2.
Our merino fiber measurement.
The smaller the micron,
the finer the fiber,
the softer it feels.
The diameter of a merino fiber is measured in microns – where one micron equals one millionth of a meter.
icebreaker’s merino fibers range from 15.5 – 23.5 microns to ensure a soft hand feel across our skin to outer layers. Finer fibers feel softer because they bend more easily when in contact with the skin.
- What's your size?
- See our Size Guide
Similar to the Zone, our Seamless base layers are designed for high performance. Body mapping technology is engineered through an innovative seam-free construction and zoned ventilation is knitted in, providing a range of motion for dynamic, high intensity activity. This merino blend, technical knit fabric wicks moisture away, resists odour and breathes naturally keeping you comfortable for longer during adventures in nature and everyday training.