You can return items purchased directly from icebreaker.com within 60 days from the ship date as long as they are unworn, unwashed, and in the original packaging. (this includes tags still attached)*
*Excludes items listed as Final Sale. Final Sale items cannot be returned or exchanged. All pro orders are Final Sale and not eligible for returns and exchanges.
- Channeled fleece provides warmth and temperature regulation
- Corespun fabric for enhanced durability
- LYCRA® content for stretch and mobility
- Reverse coil center front zip
- Zipper chin guard and interior storm flap prevent chafing
- Offset shoulder seams prevent pack rub
- Forward set side seams for comfort
- Zippered chest pocket with media cord port
- Drop tail hem for added coverage
- Center back length: 76.6cm/30¼", Size L
- Icebreaker heat transfer logo
- Product weight
- Large = 300 g / 10.5 oz
- Fabric content
- Body: 84% Merino Wool, 9% Nylon, 7% LYCRA® Panels: 88% Merino Wool, 9% Nylon, 3% LYCRA®
- Machine wash with similar colors. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Dries fast in the shade, do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Exact instructions on the care label.
Our fabric numbering system.
The bigger the number, the warmer you'll be.
Choose your comfort level with our fabric weight numbering system. The numbers represent the fabric's weight in grams per meter2.
Our merino fiber measurement.
The smaller the micron,
the finer the fiber,
the softer it feels.
The diameter of a merino fiber is measured in microns – where one micron equals one millionth of a meter.
icebreaker’s merino fibers range from 15.5 – 23.5 microns to ensure a soft hand feel across our skin to outer layers. Finer fibers feel softer because they bend more easily when in contact with the skin.
- Model measurements
- Height: 5'9" / 180cm. Waist: 32" / 82cm. He is wearing size Medium.
- What's your size?
- See our Size Guide
NATURAL. ETHICAL. SUSTAINABLE.
*wool tops, under certain conditions