Men's Descender Vest
Free Shipping On Orders Over $49
Free 2 Day Shipping On Orders Over $300
Free Returns & Exchanges
- Fit: Slim
Layer: Mid Layers
- Benefits: More warmth with less weight, brushed for extra softness, easy layering, quick drying, performance focused features
- Features: Channeled fleece provides warmth and temperature regulation, Corespun fabric for enhanced durability, LYCRA® content for stretch and mobility, reverse coil center front zip, zipper chin guard and interior storm flap prevent chafing, offset shoulder seams prevent pack rub, forward set side seams for comfort, zippered chest pocket with media cord port, drop tail hem for added coverage, center back length: 76.6cm/30¼", size L, Icebreaker heat transfer logo
- Model: Height: 5'9" / 180cm. Waist: 32" / 82cm. He is wearing size Medium.
A technical midlayer designed to insulate and breathe during cold, high-output days up in the mountains, out on the slopes or on the trails, the Men’s Descender Vest provides essential core warmth without inhibiting movement. It's made with our 240gm textured terry Corespun fabric, which features merino wool fibers wrapped around a nylon core, for increased durability and strength while retaining next-to-skin softness. The Descender Vest is quick-drying and the right choice for effective layering. It features a high-loft brushed back with heat-trapping channels to help regulate your temperature during technical high-exertion pursuits like skiing, climbing or running in cold conditions. Lighter-weight side panels help manage moisture and dump excess heat when you’re moving fast, and the zippered chest pocket with media cord port keeps your music flowing or stashes small essentials.
- Fabric: Body: 84% Merino Wool, 9% Nylon, 7% LYCRA® Panels: 88% Merino Wool, 9% Nylon, 3% LYCRA®
- Product Weight: Large = 280 g / 9.87 oz
Care: Machine wash with similar colors. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Dries fast in the shade, do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Exact instructions on the care label.