Men's MerinoLOFT™ Ranger Bomber Jacket
You can return items purchased directly from icebreaker.com within 60 days from the ship date as long as they are unworn, unwashed, and in the original packaging. (this includes tags still attached)*
*Excludes items listed as Final Sale. Final Sale items cannot be returned or exchanged. All pro orders are Final Sale and not eligible for returns and exchanges.
- Icebreaker MerinoLOFT™ technology
- Secure zippered front hand pockets
- Secure zippered internal stash pocket
- Internal storm flap
- Ribbed hem and cuff
- Product weight
- Medium = 1150 g / 40.56 oz
- Fabric content
- Main: Merino twill; 67% Merino, 33% organic cotton, MerinoLoft™ Insulation: 100gm in body, 70gm in sleeves, Lining: 100% recycled polyester
- Machine wash with similar colors. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Dries fast in the shade, do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Exact instructions on the care label.
Our fabric numbering system.
The bigger the number, the warmer you'll be.
Choose your comfort level with our fabric weight numbering system. The numbers represent the fabric's weight in grams per meter2.
Our merino fiber measurement.
The smaller the micron,
the finer the fiber,
the softer it feels.
The diameter of a merino fiber is measured in microns – where one micron equals one millionth of a meter.
icebreaker’s merino fibers range from 15.5 – 23.5 microns to ensure a soft hand feel across our skin to outer layers. Finer fibers feel softer because they bend more easily when in contact with the skin.
- What's your size?
- See our Size Guide