A technical midlayer designed to insulate and breathe during cold, high-output days up in the mountains, out on the slopes or on the trails, the Men’s Descender Long Sleeve Zip is designed for those on the move.
- Channeled fleece provides warmth and temperature regulation
- Corespun fabric for enhanced durability
- LYCRA® content for stretch and mobility
- Reverse coil center front zip
- Zipper chin guard and interior storm flap prevent chafing
- Offset shoulder seams prevent pack rub
- Forward set side seams for comfort
- Zippered chest pocket with media cord port
- Drop tail hem for added coverage
- Center back length: 77cm/30¼", Size L
- Icebreaker heat transfer logo
Large = 439 g / 15.4 oz
Body: 84% Merino Wool, 9% Nylon, 7% LYCRA® Panels: 88% Merino Wool, 9% Nylon, 3% LYCRA®
NATURAL. ETHICAL. SUSTAINABLE.
Merino is super lightweight, soft, non-itchy, non-clammy, warm in the cold and cool in the heat, and has a miraculous ability to resist odor. Because it was made in the mountains rather than in a petrochemical laboratory. It's naturally renewable, recyclable and biodegradable.
Regulates body temperature
The bigger the number, the warmer you'll be.
Choose your comfort level with our fabric weight numbering system. The numbers represent the fabric's weight in grams per meter2.