Women's Merino 260 Vertex Thermal Leggings Herenga
You can return items purchased directly from icebreaker.com within 30 days from the ship date as long as they are unworn, unwashed, and in the original packaging. (this includes tags still attached)*
*Excludes items listed as Final Sale. Final Sale items cannot be returned or exchanged. All pro orders are Final Sale and not eligible for returns and exchanges.
Loyalty members earn
points with this purchase.
- Soft merino fibres that regulate body temperature in all weather conditions and naturally resist odour
- Gusset for mobility and comfort
- Flatlock seams to prevent friction
- Product weight
- Small= 230g ; 8.11 oz
- Fabric content
- 100% Merino Wool, Exclusive of decoration
- Machine wash warm. Wash with like colors. Do not use softeners. Fasten all closures to wash and dry. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Line dry in shade. Warm iron. Do not iron print, trims and accessories. Do not dry clean.
Our fabric numbering system.
The bigger the number, the warmer you'll be.
Choose your comfort level with our fabric weight numbering system.
Our merino fiber measurement.
The smaller the micron,
the finer the fiber,
the softer it feels.
The diameter of a merino fiber is measured in microns – where one micron equals one millionth of a meter.
icebreaker’s merino fibers range from 15.5 – 23.5 microns to ensure a soft hand feel across our skin to outer layers. Finer fibers feel softer because they bend more easily when in contact with the skin.
- Model measurements
- Height: 179cm / 5'10". Waist: 62cm / 24". Ludo is wearing size S.
- Key product measurements
- Inseam Length: 74.9cm (based on size M)
- What's your size?
- See our Size Guide
Free of plastic microfibres and petrochemical-based synthetics, this product is made with 100% pure merino fibres that were hand-picked for strength and softness to create a luxurious fabric that naturally breathes and resists odours. Merino wool fibre is naturally renewable, recyclable and biodegradable under certain conditions.
Fern is of Ngati Porou and Tainui descent. She grew up in West Auckland in a proudly bi-lingual home speaking both Maori and English equally. Fern has followed her dream of becoming a visual artist, and being a proud descendent of both Mäori and Päkehä, she has grown up as an urban Mäori. Fern explores traditional Maori patterns to create works that speak to both languages. This graphic is representative of connection and forming a bond, with either nature or people. The design has been given a Te reo name, which allows the wearer to connect on different levels.