Women's Merino 560 RealFleece™ Elemental II Long Sleeve Zip Hood
You can return items purchased directly from icebreaker.com within 30 days from the ship date as long as they are unworn, unwashed, and in the original packaging. (this includes tags still attached)*
*Excludes items listed as Final Sale. Final Sale items cannot be returned or exchanged. All pro orders are Final Sale and not eligible for returns and exchanges.
Loyalty members earn
points with this purchase.
- RealFleece™ - An authentic brushed merino wool that is warm and soft to the touch
- 3 piece hood for warmth
- Zippered alpine hand pockets
- Articulated sleeves
- Drop tail hem for added coverage
- Kissing welt zipper to prevent friction
- Elasticated hem and cuffs for secure fit
- Product weight
- Small= 400g ; 14.11 oz
- Fabric content
- Body: 100% Merino Wool Pocket Lining/Inner Binding: 100% Merino Wool Exclusive of decoration
- Machine wash cold (30°C); delicate cycle. Wash with like colors. Do not use softeners. Fasten all closures to wash and dry. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Flat dry in shade. Cool iron. Do not dry clean.
Our fabric numbering system.
The bigger the number, the warmer you'll be.
Choose your comfort level with our fabric weight numbering system.
Our merino fiber measurement.
The smaller the micron,
the finer the fiber,
the softer it feels.
The diameter of a merino fiber is measured in microns – where one micron equals one millionth of a meter.
icebreaker’s merino fibers range from 15.5 – 23.5 microns to ensure a soft hand feel across our skin to outer layers. Finer fibers feel softer because they bend more easily when in contact with the skin.
- Key product measurements
- Back High Point Shoulder to Hem: 68.9cm (based on size M)
- What's your size?
- See our Size Guide
Free of plastic microfibres and petrochemical-based synthetics, this product is made with 100% pure merino fibres that were hand-picked for strength and softness to create a luxurious fabric that naturally breathes and resists odours. Merino wool fibre is naturally renewable, recyclable and biodegradable under certain conditions.
Soft merino fibers that regulate body temperature and naturally resist odor.