Women's Shell+™ Merino Cotton Windbreaker
You can return items purchased directly from icebreaker.com within 60 days from the ship date as long as they are unworn, unwashed, and in the original packaging. (this includes tags still attached)*
*Excludes items listed as Final Sale. Final Sale items cannot be returned or exchanged. All pro orders are Final Sale and not eligible for returns and exchanges.
Loyalty members earn
points with this purchase.
- Shell+™ Cotton - Natural alternative outer shell made with 100% cotton. Wind resistant and water repellent, and PFC Free with a durable water repellent (DWR) finish
- Hood with elasticated binding
- High neck
- Elasticated cuffs and hem for secure fit
- Zippered chest pocket
- Raglan sleeve construction for mobility
- Mesh underarm gussets and center back panel for heat dumping
- 2-way zipper
- Zipper chin guard to prevent friction
- Product weight
- Small 210 g / 7.41 oz
- Fabric content
- Main Material: 100% Cotton Mesh: 100%Merino Wool
- Machine wash cold (30°C); delicate cycle. Wash with like colors. Do not use softeners. Fasten all closures to wash and dry. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Line dry in shade. Cool iron. Do not dry clean.
Our fabric numbering system.
The bigger the number, the warmer you'll be.
Choose your comfort level with our fabric weight numbering system. The numbers represent the fabric's weight in grams per meter2.
Our merino fiber measurement.
The smaller the micron,
the finer the fiber,
the softer it feels.
The diameter of a merino fiber is measured in microns – where one micron equals one millionth of a meter.
icebreaker’s merino fibers range from 15.5 – 23.5 microns to ensure a soft hand feel across our skin to outer layers. Finer fibers feel softer because they bend more easily when in contact with the skin.
- Model measurements
- Height: 179cm / 5'10". Waist: 62cm / 24". Anya is wearing size S.
- Key product measurements
- Back High Point Shoulder to Hem: 66.1cm (Based on size M)
- What's your size?
- See our Size Guide
A tightly woven natural fibre fabric is coated with a water-repellent finish to keep you warm and protect you against wind and light rain.