You can return items purchased directly from icebreaker.com within 60 days from the ship date as long as they are unworn, unwashed, and in the original packaging. (this includes tags still attached)*
*Excludes items listed as Final Sale. Final Sale items cannot be returned or exchanged. All pro orders are Final Sale and not eligible for returns and exchanges.
Loyalty members earn
points with this purchase.
- Shell+™ - A woven fabric is coated with a water-repellent finish to keep you warm and protect you against wind and light rain
- PFC Free durable water repellent finish - for light rain protection
- Articulated seams for enhanced range of motion
- Adjustable waistband with snap buttons at back that allows three different settings
- Functioning fly closure with zipper
- Belt loops
- Zippered opening at back leg to fit over boot
- Hand pockets
- 2 zippered leg pockets
- Product weight
- Medium = 570 g /20 oz
- Fabric content
- 100% Merino Wool
- Machine wash cold (30C); on a delicate cycle. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Dries fast in the shade, do not tumble dry. Dry cleanable. Exact instructions on the care label.
Our fabric numbering system.
The bigger the number, the warmer you'll be.
Choose your comfort level with our fabric weight numbering system. The numbers represent the fabric's weight in grams per meter2.
Our merino fiber measurement.
The smaller the micron,
the finer the fiber,
the softer it feels.
The diameter of a merino fiber is measured in microns – where one micron equals one millionth of a meter.
icebreaker’s merino fibers range from 15.5 – 23.5 microns to ensure a soft hand feel across our skin to outer layers. Finer fibers feel softer because they bend more easily when in contact with the skin.
- Model measurements
- Height: 188cm / 6'2". Waist: 78cm / 30". Luke is wearing size M.
- Key product measurements
- Inseam Length: 77.7cm (Based on size L)
- What's your size?
- See our Size Guide