Men's ZoneKnit™ Merino Insulated Long Sleeve Thermal Hoodie
You can return items purchased directly from icebreaker.com within 60 days from the ship date as long as they are unworn, unwashed, and in the original packaging. (this includes tags still attached)*
*Excludes items listed as Final Sale. Final Sale items cannot be returned or exchanged. All pro orders are Final Sale and not eligible for returns and exchanges.
Loyalty members earn
points with this purchase.
- ZoneKnit™ - Engineered body mapped technology to regulate your body temperature and let your skin breathe during high-intensity activity
- Quilted MerinoLoft™ at chest to ensure protection where most needed
- Balaclava construction for warmth and protection that can be worn down when not needed
- Raglan sleeve construction for mobility
- Thumb loops to keep your sleeves in place and hands warm
- Gusseted underarms that extends from cuffs to bottom hem for comfort and mobility
- Flatlock seams to prevent friction
- Drop tail hem for added coverage
- Product weight
- Medium = 370 g /13 oz
- Fabric content
- shell: 100% Merino Wool filling: 88% Merino Wool , 12% polylactide lining: 100% Merino Wool
- Machine wash with similar colors. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Dries fast in the shade, do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Exact instructions on the care label.
Our fabric numbering system.
The bigger the number, the warmer you'll be.
Choose your comfort level with our fabric weight numbering system. The numbers represent the fabric's weight in grams per meter2.
Our merino fiber measurement.
The smaller the micron,
the finer the fiber,
the softer it feels.
The diameter of a merino fiber is measured in microns – where one micron equals one millionth of a meter.
icebreaker’s merino fibers range from 15.5 – 23.5 microns to ensure a soft hand feel across our skin to outer layers. Finer fibers feel softer because they bend more easily when in contact with the skin.
- Model measurements
- Height: 188cm / 6'2". Waist: 104cm / 41". Dontai is wearing size M.
- Key product measurements
- Back High Point Shoulder to Hem = 76cm (Based on Size L)
- What's your size?
- See our Size Guide