Women's Merino 200 Sonebula Thermal Leggings
You can return items purchased directly from icebreaker.com within 60 days from the ship date as long as they are unworn, unwashed, and in the original packaging. (this includes tags still attached)*
*Excludes items listed as Final Sale. Final Sale items cannot be returned or exchanged. All pro orders are Final Sale and not eligible for returns and exchanges.
Loyalty members earn
points with this purchase.
- 100% Merino - Soft merino fibers that regulates body temperature in all weather conditions and resists odors
- Gusset for mobility and comfort
- Flatlock seams to prevent friction
- Product weight
- Large = 368 g / 12.9 oz
- Fabric content
- 100% Merino Wool
- Machine wash cold (30°C); delicate cycle. Wash with like colors. Do not use softeners. Fasten all closures to wash and dry. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Line dry in shade. Cool iron. Do not dry clean.
Our fabric numbering system.
The bigger the number, the warmer you'll be.
Choose your comfort level with our fabric weight numbering system. The numbers represent the fabric's weight in grams per meter2.
Our merino fiber measurement.
The smaller the micron,
the finer the fiber,
the softer it feels.
The diameter of a merino fiber is measured in microns – where one micron equals one millionth of a meter.
icebreaker’s merino fibers range from 15.5 – 23.5 microns to ensure a soft hand feel across our skin to outer layers. Finer fibers feel softer because they bend more easily when in contact with the skin.
- Model measurements
- Height: 175cm / 5'9". Waist: 63.5cm / 25". Rainer is wearing size Small.
- Key product measurements
- Inseam = 74.9cm (based on size M)
- What's your size?
- See our Size Guide
We love the Sonebula for its design features that will make you stand out on the slopes. Inspired by classic sportswear with a striking stripe down the arm and a playful colour combination, the seamlines allow for maximum mobility, essential for active performance. Not too heavy, not too light, it’s made from our 200gm, 100% merino jersey fabric and has a raised neck for added protection against the elements. The Sonebula is a midweight base layer that provides ample warmth whatever the activity.