You can return items purchased directly from icebreaker.com within 90 days from the ship date as long as they are unworn, unwashed, and in the original packaging. (this includes tags still attached)*
*Excludes items listed as Final Sale. Final Sale items cannot be returned or exchanged. All pro orders are Final Sale and not eligible for returns and exchanges.
Loyalty members earn
points with this purchase.
- 100% Merino - Soft merino fibers that regulates body temperature in all weather conditions and resists odors
- Snap-in compatible integration at neck and sleeve with Ainsworth liner jacket sold separately
- Durable water repellent finish provides protection from light rain
- Raw edge seams
- Cuffs with snap closure
- Reflective detail on cuffs and back hem vent
- Zippered hand pockets with internal stash pocket
- Product weight
- Medium = 1100 g / 38.8 oz
- Fabric content
- 100% Merino Wool
- Dry clean only. Exact instructions on the care label.
Our fabric numbering system.
The bigger the number, the warmer you'll be.
Choose your comfort level with our fabric weight numbering system. The numbers represent the fabric's weight in grams per meter2.
Our merino fiber measurement.
The smaller the micron,
the finer the fiber,
the softer it feels.
The diameter of a merino fiber is measured in microns – where one micron equals one millionth of a meter.
icebreaker’s merino fibers range from 15.5 – 23.5 microns to ensure a soft hand feel across our skin to outer layers. Finer fibers feel softer because they bend more easily when in contact with the skin.
- What's your size?
- See our Size Guide
NATURAL. ETHICAL. SUSTAINABLE.
*wool tops, under certain conditions