Women's Merino Lifestyle Fine Gauge Crew Socks
You can return items purchased directly from icebreaker.com within 60 days from the ship date as long as they are unworn, unwashed, and in the original packaging. (this includes tags still attached)*
*Excludes items listed as Final Sale. Final Sale items cannot be returned or exchanged. All pro orders are Final Sale and not eligible for returns and exchanges.
Loyalty members earn
points with this purchase.
- A - 200 Needle count for fine gauge luxury
- B - Reinforced heel and toe for durability and strength
- C - Instep support for stability
- D - Seamless toe closure to reduce bulk and prevent blisters
- Product weight
- Large-Xlarge = 39 g / 1.37 oz
- Fabric content
- 57% Wool, 41% Polyamide, 2% Elastane
- Machine wash with similar colors. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Tumble dry on low, inside out.
Our fabric numbering system.
The bigger the number, the warmer you'll be.
Choose your comfort level with our fabric weight numbering system. The numbers represent the fabric's weight in grams per meter2.
Our merino fiber measurement.
The smaller the micron,
the finer the fiber,
the softer it feels.
The diameter of a merino fiber is measured in microns – where one micron equals one millionth of a meter.
icebreaker’s merino fibers range from 15.5 – 23.5 microns to ensure a soft hand feel across our skin to outer layers. Finer fibers feel softer because they bend more easily when in contact with the skin.
NATURAL. ETHICAL. SUSTAINABLE.
*wool tops, under certain conditions