A body-mapped technical full-zip merino women’s jacket for active pursuits like running and biking, the Fluid Zone Long Sleeve Zip features ample breathability and soft merino wool fabric.
- LYCRA® content for stretch and mobility
- Zoned body mapping technology for optimal thermal regulation
- Reverse coil center front zip
- Strategically placed merino eyelet for ventilation
- Flatlock seams prevent chafing
- Raglan sleeve construction for mobility
- Zippered hand pockets
- Center back length: 676cm/27", Size M
- Icebreaker heat transfer logo
Medium = 350 g / 12.3 oz
Body: 97% Merino Wool, 3% LYCRA® Eyelet: 98% Merino Wool, 1% LYCRA®, 1% Nylon
NATURAL. ETHICAL. SUSTAINABLE.
Merino is super lightweight, soft, non-itchy, non-clammy, warm in the cold and cool in the heat, and has a miraculous ability to resist odor. Because it was made in the mountains rather than in a petrochemical laboratory. It's naturally renewable, recyclable and biodegradable.
Regulates body temperature
The bigger the number, the warmer you'll be.
Choose your comfort level with our fabric weight numbering system. The numbers represent the fabric's weight in grams per meter2.