You can return items purchased directly from icebreaker.com within 90 days from the ship date as long as they are unworn, unwashed, and in the original packaging. (this includes tags still attached)*
*Excludes items listed as Final Sale. Final Sale items cannot be returned or exchanged. All pro orders are Final Sale and not eligible for returns and exchanges.
Loyalty members earn
points with this purchase.
- Merino Corespun - durable merino blend regulates body temperature in all weather conditions
- Drop tail hem for added coverage
- Back High Point Shoulder to Hem: 69.5cm based on size M
- Product weight
- Medium = 148 g / 5.22 oz
- Fabric content
- 87% Merino Wool, 13% Nylon
- Machine wash warm. Wash with like colors. Do not use softeners. Fasten all closures to wash and dry. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Line dry in shade. Warm iron. Dry cleanable.
Our fabric numbering system.
The bigger the number, the warmer you'll be.
Choose your comfort level with our fabric weight numbering system. The numbers represent the fabric's weight in grams per meter2.
Our merino fiber measurement.
The smaller the micron,
the finer the fiber,
the softer it feels.
The diameter of a merino fiber is measured in microns – where one micron equals one millionth of a meter.
icebreaker’s merino fibers range from 15.5 – 23.5 microns to ensure a soft hand feel across our skin to outer layers. Finer fibers feel softer because they bend more easily when in contact with the skin.
- Model measurements
- Height: 5'9" / 175cm. Waist: 25" / 63.5cm. She is wearing size S
- What's your size?
- See our Size Guide
With mid-weight fabric and a casual everyday design, our Tech Lite range uses our Corespun technology for an added level of endurance. With Tech Lite you get one of our most versatile and durable tops, made for any activity all year round.
With Corespun we wrap our superfine merino fibre around a nylon core to create a durable fabric that retains icebreaker's signature natural softness, odour resistance and performance.