Men's icebreaker City Label Shell+™ Merino 4-in-1 Parka Jacket
You can return icebreaker that you purchased directly from icebreaker.com as long as it is unworn, unwashed, and in the original packaging with tags attached. We have extended our returns period and this may be returned for a refund for any reason within 60 days from the ship date.
Loyalty members earn
points with this purchase.
- Shell+™ - A woven fabric is coated with a water-repellent finish to keep you warm and protect you against wind and light rain
- Fully seam sealed
- 2 point adjustable hood
- 2-way aqua guard center front zipper with bonded puller
- Internal storm flap
- Concealed zippered pocket at left chest
- Double hand pockets with double snapped flap closure
- Commuter pass pocket with concealed zipper at lower left sleeve
- Cuffs with snap closure
- External grosgrain hangar loop at center back yoke
- Reversible zip-inRealFleece™ sherpa vest with rib bomber collar
- Vest Features: Concealed zippered pocket at left chest
- Hand pockets
- Product weight
- Medium = 1670 g /58.8 oz
- Fabric content
- Shell A: 100% Merino Wool /lining:64% Merino Wool , 34% TENCEL™
- Machine wash with similar colors. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Dries fast in the shade, do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Exact instructions on the care label.
Our fabric numbering system.
The bigger the number, the warmer you'll be.
Choose your comfort level with our fabric weight numbering system. The numbers represent the fabric's weight in grams per meter2.
Our merino fiber measurement.
The smaller the micron,
the finer the fiber,
the softer it feels.
The diameter of a merino fiber is measured in microns – where one micron equals one millionth of a meter.
icebreaker’s merino fibers range from 15.5 – 23.5 microns to ensure a soft hand feel across our skin to outer layers. Finer fibers feel softer because they bend more easily when in contact with the skin.
- Model measurements
- Height: 188cm / 6'2". Waist: 78cm / 30". Luke is wearing size M.
- Key product measurements
- Back High Point Shoulder to Hem = Shell: 106cm. Vest: 73.6cm (Based on size L)
- What's your size?
- See our Size Guide