Men's Shell+™ Merino Hooded Jacket
You can return icebreaker that you purchased directly from icebreaker.com as long as it is unworn, unwashed, and in the original packaging with tags attached. This may be returned for a refund for any reason within 30 days from the ship date.
Loyalty members earn
points with this purchase.
All you need is:
1) A payment card; 2) To be over 18 years of age; 3) Resident of country offering Afterpay To see Afterpay’s complete terms, visit http://www.afterpay.com/terms
- Shell+™ - A woven fabric is coated with a water-repellent finish to keep you warm and protect you against wind and light rain
- PFC Free durable water repellent finish - for light rain protection
- Fully seam sealed
- 3 point adjustable hood with back vent that allows it to be worn with or without a helmet
- Articulated seams for enhanced range of motion
- Zippered chest vents to allow body temperature regulation
- Cuffs with snap closure that allows two different settings
- Offset shoulder seams to prevent friction
- 2-way water resistant zipper with storm flap and zipper chin guard to prevent friction
- Zippered hand pockets
- Internal dump pockets that fit a pair of gloves
- Left arm secure pass pocket
- Drop tail hem for added coverage
- Product weight
- Medium = 720 g /25.3 oz
- Fabric content
- shell: 100% Merino Wool inner pocket: 60% TENCEL™, 40% Merino Wool
- Machine wash cold. Wash with like colors. Do not use softeners. Fasten all closures to wash and dry. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Line dry in shade. Cool iron. Dry cleanable.
Our fabric numbering system.
The bigger the number, the warmer you'll be.
Choose your comfort level with our fabric weight numbering system. The numbers represent the fabric's weight in grams per meter2.
Our merino fiber measurement.
The smaller the micron,
the finer the fiber,
the softer it feels.
The diameter of a merino fiber is measured in microns – where one micron equals one millionth of a meter.
icebreaker’s merino fibers range from 15.5 – 23.5 microns to ensure a soft hand feel across our skin to outer layers. Finer fibers feel softer because they bend more easily when in contact with the skin.
- Model measurements
- Height: 188cm / 6'2". Waist: 78cm / 30". Luke is wearing size M.
- Key product measurements
- Back High Point Shoulder to Hem = 79.4 (Based on size L)
- What's your size?
- See our Size Guide