Women's Merino Hike Pants
You can return icebreaker that you purchased directly from icebreaker.com as long as it is unworn, unwashed, and in the original packaging with tags attached. We have extended our returns period and this may be returned for a refund for any reason within 60 days from the ship date.
Loyalty members earn
points with this purchase.
- Wool Cotton Canvas - Durable, high abrasion-resistant blend of merino wool and cotton with natural odour resistance
- Belt loops
- Front hand pockets
- Front fly with zip closure, exposed snap fastening and internal French bearer
- Secure zip entry side pockets
- Darts above and below knee for articulation
- Gusset for mobility and comfort
- Product weight
- 28 = 310 g / 10.9 oz
- Fabric content
- Main Body: 59% Merino Wool, 41% Cotton/Pocket Lining: 100% Cotton Exclusive of decoration
- Machine wash cold (30°C); delicate cycle. Wash with like colors. Do not use softeners. Fasten all closures to wash and dry. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Line dry in shade. Cool iron. Dry cleanable.
Our fabric numbering system.
The bigger the number, the warmer you'll be.
Choose your comfort level with our fabric weight numbering system. The numbers represent the fabric's weight in grams per meter2.
Our merino fiber measurement.
The smaller the micron,
the finer the fiber,
the softer it feels.
The diameter of a merino fiber is measured in microns – where one micron equals one millionth of a meter.
icebreaker’s merino fibers range from 15.5 – 23.5 microns to ensure a soft hand feel across our skin to outer layers. Finer fibers feel softer because they bend more easily when in contact with the skin.
- Model measurements
- Height: 176cm / 5'9". Waist: 60cm / 24". Khadia is wearing size S.
- Key product measurements
- Inseam Length: 64.9cm - gusset excluded (Based on size 30)
- What's your size?
- See our Size Guide
NATURAL. ETHICAL. SUSTAINABLE.
*wool tops, under certain conditions