You can return icebreaker that you purchased directly from icebreaker.com as long as it is unworn, unwashed, and in the original packaging with tags attached. This may be returned for a refund for any reason within 30 days from the ship date.
Please note we no longer process exchanges for online returns, only refunds. If you would like to exchange the size please send your incorrect size back to us for a refund and place a new order.
Return online via post:
Create a return authorization (RMA):
- For registered users please login to Your Account and continue with the next step below. For non-registered users please scroll down to the bottom of this page and enter your order number from your order confirmation email (NXXXXXXXX) and your email address then proceed with “Check Status”.
- Start your return process by filling in your order details below.
- Select "Orders/Returns" to view your order history.
- Select “Return items” on the order you wish to return and complete the RMA process online. This process will generate your RMA number.
- Please note your RMA number. The RMA number is an essential part of the returns process – product sent back to icebreaker without one cannot be processed and will be returned to sender.
- In your original shipment, we have provided a returns address label to attach to your return. Fix this to the outside of your package and write your RMA number in the space provided.
- In your package please include your returned item/s (in their original packaging). Feel free to re-use the packaging we sent you to reduce plastic consumption, but please cover up the old tracking barcode.
- If you have lost the label, please send your returns to:
c/- DB Schenker
11 Syd Bradley Rd
- Return postage is customer's responsibility. To find your closest Post Office: Click here
We recommend you keep a copy of the tracking ID for your package. icebreaker is not responsible for lost return shipments.
Please reference your RMA number when you correspond with us.
Returns via an icebreaker Touch Lab:
You can return your icebreaker purchased on icebreaker.com to a NZ icebreaker Touch Lab store, excluding Auckland Airport and Downtown Wellington. Click here for store locations in New Zealand. Please bring a copy of your Order Confirmation (receipt) with you for the return to be processed in store. The Order Confirmation was displayed when you originally placed your order, but if you don’t have a copy of it handy you can find and print it in one of the following ways:
- Order confirmation email that was sent to you immediately following checkout.
- Order confirmation by viewing your Order History within your account.
- Refunds will be issued based on the original form of payment.
- We reserve the right to limit returns.
- All Returns must be arranged through our online return authorization request at nz.icebreaker.com.
- We cannot accept cash on delivery.
- Please allow up to 10 working days for your return to be inspected and a refund given.
We will replace your icebreaker garment within 12 months of purchase if it has been damaged due to faulty fabric, stitching or manufacturing. Please visit our warranty page here and complete the form found there as soon as possible so we can assess its condition and provide the next steps. Please do not send your garment to us before submitting a warranty request and hearing back from us. Damage that occurs after a year is usually caused by wear and tear.
Lifetime sock guarantee:
At icebreaker we take pride in the quality of our socks and guarantee 100% satisfaction with your purchase. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your socks we will provide you with a new pair. Please visit your original location of purchase to receive your replacement. If you purchased your socks from our website please complete our warranty form on our warranty page here.