Kids' Merino 260 Tech Long Sleeve Half Zip Thermal Top
You can return icebreaker that you purchased directly from icebreaker.com as long as it is unworn, unwashed, and in the original packaging with tags attached. This may be returned for a refund for any reason within 30 days from the ship date.
Loyalty members earn
points with this purchase.
All you need is:
1) A payment card; 2) To be over 18 years of age; 3) Resident of country offering Afterpay To see Afterpay’s complete terms, visit http://www.afterpay.com/terms
- 100% Merino - Soft merino fibers that regulates body temperature in all weather conditions and resists odors
- Thumb loops keep your sleeves in place and hands warm
- Raglan sleeve construction for mobility
- Flatlock seams to prevent friction
- Zipper chin guard and interior storm flap to prevent friction
- Product weight
- 06 = 70 g / 2.47 oz
- Fabric content
- 100% Merino Wool
- Machine wash warm. Wash with like colors. Do not use softeners. Fasten all closures to wash and dry. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Line dry in shade. Warm iron. Do not iron print, trims and accessories. Do not dry clean.
Our fabric numbering system.
The bigger the number, the warmer you'll be.
Choose your comfort level with our fabric weight numbering system. The numbers represent the fabric's weight in grams per meter2.
Our merino fiber measurement.
The smaller the micron,
the finer the fiber,
the softer it feels.
The diameter of a merino fiber is measured in microns – where one micron equals one millionth of a meter.
icebreaker’s merino fibers range from 15.5 – 23.5 microns to ensure a soft hand feel across our skin to outer layers. Finer fibers feel softer because they bend more easily when in contact with the skin.
- What's your size?
- See our Size Guide
Free of plastic microfibres and petrochemical-based synthetics, this product is made with 100% pure merino fibres that were hand-picked for strength and softness to create a luxurious fabric that naturally breathes and resists odours. Merino wool fibre is naturally renewable, recyclable and biodegradable under certain conditions.
Soft merino fibres that regulate body temperature and naturally resist odour.