Men's 300 MerinoFine™ Long Sleeve Roll Neck Thermal Top
You can return icebreaker that you purchased directly from icebreaker.com as long as it is unworn, unwashed, and in the original packaging with tags attached. This may be returned for a refund for any reason within 30 days from the ship date.
Loyalty members earn
points with this purchase.
All you need is:
1) A payment card; 2) To be over 18 years of age; 3) Resident of country offering Afterpay To see Afterpay’s complete terms, visit http://www.afterpay.com/terms
- Exceptionally soft 15.5 micron fibers that regulate body temperature in all weather conditions and resists odors
- High neck for added protection
- Raglan sleeve construction for mobility
- Thumb loops to keep your sleeves in place and hands warm
- Forward set side seams to prevent friction
- Flatlock seams to prevent friction
- Drop tail hem for added coverage
- Product weight
- Medium = 320 g /11.2 oz
- Fabric content
- 100% Merino Wool
- Machine wash with similar colors. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Dries fast in the shade, do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Exact instructions on the care label.
Our fabric numbering system.
The bigger the number, the warmer you'll be.
Choose your comfort level with our fabric weight numbering system. The numbers represent the fabric's weight in grams per meter2.
Our merino fiber measurement.
The smaller the micron,
the finer the fiber,
the softer it feels.
The diameter of a merino fiber is measured in microns – where one micron equals one millionth of a meter.
icebreaker’s merino fibers range from 15.5 – 23.5 microns to ensure a soft hand feel across our skin to outer layers. Finer fibers feel softer because they bend more easily when in contact with the skin.
- Model measurements
- Height: 188cm / 6'2". Waist: 78cm / 30". Luke is wearing size M.
- Key product measurements
- Back High Point Shoulder to Hem = 78.5cm (Based on size L)
- What's your size?
- See our Size Guide
All styles made from 15.5 micron merino are ZQRX sourced merino. ZQRX is the evolution of our current ZQ merino source standard, a mark of integrity for merino growers committed to ethical wool production through welfare, caring for the environment and social responsibility. All 15.5 growers are signed up to the platform and are on their journey to ensuring regenerative agriculture principles and practices towards a more positive future.
Soft merino fibres that regulate body temperature and naturally resist odour.