Men's BodyfitZone™ Merino 200 Zone Thermal Leggings
You can return icebreaker that you purchased directly from icebreaker.com as long as it is unworn, unwashed, and in the original packaging with tags attached. This may be returned for a refund for any reason within 30 days from the ship date.
All you need is:
1) A payment card; 2) To be over 18 years of age; 3) Resident of country offering Afterpay To see Afterpay’s complete terms, visit http://www.afterpay.com/terms
- LYCRA® content for stretch and mobility
- Zoned body mapping technology for optimal thermal regulation
- icebreaker branded brushed elastic waistband
- Strategically placed merino mesh for ventilation
- Flatlock seams prevent chafing
- Gusset for comfort and mobility
- Inseam: 75.1cm/29½" size L
- Product weight
- Large = 199 g / 7.01 oz
- Fabric content
- Body: 96% Merino Wool, 4% LYCRA® Eyelet: 98% Merino Wool, 1% LYCRA®, 1% Nylon
- Machine wash warm. Wash inside out with like colors. Do not use softeners. Fasten all closures to wash and dry. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Line dry in shade. Warm iron. Do not iron print, trims and accessories. Do not dry clean.
Our fabric numbering system.
The bigger the number, the warmer you'll be.
Choose your comfort level with our fabric weight numbering system. The numbers represent the fabric's weight in grams per meter2.
Our merino fiber measurement.
The smaller the micron,
the finer the fiber,
the softer it feels.
The diameter of a merino fiber is measured in microns – where one micron equals one millionth of a meter.
icebreaker’s merino fibers range from 15.5 – 23.5 microns to ensure a soft hand feel across our skin to outer layers. Finer fibers feel softer because they bend more easily when in contact with the skin.
- Model measurements
- Height: 6'3" / 191cm. Waist: 33.1" / 84cm. He is wearing size Medium.
- What's your size?
- See our Size Guide
When you see Zone, think high performance. These base layers feature engineered body mapping technology to regulate your body temperature and let your skin breathe during high intensity activity. Combining merino jersey with strategically placed mesh panels for active ventilation, the Zone series ranges from lightweight to heavyweight for year-round layering during your adventures and everyday training.