Men's Timberland x icebreaker Merino Terry Chino Shorts
You can return icebreaker that you purchased directly from icebreaker.com as long as it is unworn, unwashed, and in the original packaging with tags attached. We have extended our returns period and this may be returned for a refund for any reason within 60 days from the ship date.
Loyalty members earn
points with this purchase.
- Soft merino fibres that regulate body temperature and naturally resist odour
- Shell+™ Cotton waistband
- Belt loops
- Front fly with zip closure and internal French bearer
- Front patch hand pockets
- Darts on back of shorts for better shaping
- Natural Corozo buttons
- Product weight
- Medium = 250 g / 8.82 oz
- Fabric content
- Main Body: 100% Merino Wool/Overlay: 100% Cotton
- Machine wash cold (30°C); delicate cycle. Wash with like colors. Do not use softeners. Fasten all closures to wash and dry. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Line dry in shade. Cool iron. Dry cleanable.
Our fabric numbering system.
The bigger the number, the warmer you'll be.
Choose your comfort level with our fabric weight numbering system. The numbers represent the fabric's weight in grams per meter2.
Our merino fiber measurement.
The smaller the micron,
the finer the fiber,
the softer it feels.
The diameter of a merino fiber is measured in microns – where one micron equals one millionth of a meter.
icebreaker’s merino fibers range from 15.5 – 23.5 microns to ensure a soft hand feel across our skin to outer layers. Finer fibers feel softer because they bend more easily when in contact with the skin.
- Model measurements
- Height: 182cm / 5'12''. Waist: 85cm / 33". Flavio is wearing size M.
- Key product measurements
- Inseam: 16.7cm (Based on size M)
- What's your size?
- See our Size Guide
Designed in collaboration with Timberland, we present a collection that connects our urban and natural worlds. Made with the best of nature's performance fibres, merino wool, linen, and cotton, blended with ultra-breathable plant-based TENCEL™️ Lyocell, this is a lightweight, durable and versatile collection for the city, to the outdoors, and back again.
Designed for the present, with the future in mind.