Women's Felted Merino Hooded Jacket
You can return icebreaker that you purchased directly from icebreaker.com as long as it is unworn, unwashed, and in the original packaging with tags attached. This may be returned for a refund for any reason within 30 days from the ship date.
Loyalty members earn
points with this purchase.
All you need is:
1) A payment card; 2) To be over 18 years of age; 3) Resident of country offering Afterpay To see Afterpay’s complete terms, visit http://www.afterpay.com/terms
- Soft merino fibers that regulates body temperature in all weather conditions and naturally resists odors
- Durable water repellent finish provides protection from light rain
- Unlined with raw seams
- 3 piece hood with slight grown on peak
- 2-way zipper
- Concealed zippered pocket at left chest
- Set in lined sleeves
- Double hand pockets with flap and double snap closure
- Cuffs with snap closure
- Commuter pass pocket with concealed zipper at lower left sleeve
- Embroidered icebreaker logo at left sleeve
- Product weight
- Small= 998 g / 35.1 oz
- Fabric content
- body: 100% Merino Wool /lining: 100% Merino Wool
- Hand Wash Cold. Wash With Like Colors. Do Not Use Softener. Do Not Bleach. Do Not Tumble Dry. Dry Flat In The Shade. Do Not Iron. Dry Cleanable
Our fabric numbering system.
The bigger the number, the warmer you'll be.
Choose your comfort level with our fabric weight numbering system. The numbers represent the fabric's weight in grams per meter2.
Our merino fiber measurement.
The smaller the micron,
the finer the fiber,
the softer it feels.
The diameter of a merino fiber is measured in microns – where one micron equals one millionth of a meter.
icebreaker’s merino fibers range from 15.5 – 23.5 microns to ensure a soft hand feel across our skin to outer layers. Finer fibers feel softer because they bend more easily when in contact with the skin.
- Model measurements
- Height: 180cm / 5'10". Waist: 61cm / 24". Eve is wearing size S.
- Key product measurements
- Back High Point Shoulder to Hem = 72.6cm (Based on size M)
- What's your size?
- See our Size Guide
Free of plastic microfibres and petrochemical-based synthetics, this product is made with 100% pure merino fibres that were hand-picked for strength and softness to create a luxurious fabric that naturally breathes and resists odours. Merino wool fibre is naturally renewable, recyclable and biodegradable under certain conditions.