Women's MerinoLOFT™ Hyperia Lite Hybrid Hooded Jacket
You can return icebreaker that you purchased directly from icebreaker.com as long as it is unworn, unwashed, and in the original packaging with tags attached. This may be returned for a refund for any reason within 30 days from the ship date.
|Shipping Method||Shipping Cost|
|NZ Couriers||Free for all orders|
Note: We cannot ship to any address outside of New Zealand.
Loyalty members earn
points with this purchase
To inspire both your experience of nature and wearing natural materials in nature, we invite you to join icebreaker Nature.Rewards. As a member you’ll unlock exclusive rewards, including free shipping and advanced product previews and become part of the ‘Move to Natural Collective’.
NATURE IS OUR HERO.
CONNECT TO FEEL THE REWARDS
All you need is:
1) A payment card; 2) To be over 18 years of age; 3) Resident of country offering Afterpay To see Afterpay’s complete terms, visit http://www.afterpay.com/terms
- Hybrid construction with zoned 100gm MerinoLOFT™
- Lightweight Pertex® Quantum Air nylon fabric adds durability and protection from wind and light rain
- Waterproofed reverse coil zip with chin guard and interior storm flap
- Offset shoulder seams prevent pack rub
- Merino-blend stretch side panels for temperature regulation and contour body fit
- Set-in sleeve construction for mobility
- Waterproofed zippered hand pockets
- Zippered interior security pocket
- Compressible into interior pocket
- Drop tail hem for added coverage
- Center back length: 71cm / 28", Size M
What is Merinoloft?
Our fabric numbering system.
The bigger the number, the warmer you'll be.
Choose your comfort level with our fabric weight numbering system. The numbers represent the fabric's weight in grams per meter2.