Women's Cool-Lite™ Merino Sphere Short Sleeve Scoop Neck T-Shirt
You can return icebreaker that you purchased directly from icebreaker.com as long as it is unworn, unwashed, and in the original packaging with tags attached. This may be returned for a refund for any reason within 30 days from the ship date.
Loyalty members earn
points with this purchase.
All you need is:
1) A payment card; 2) To be over 18 years of age; 3) Resident of country offering Afterpay To see Afterpay’s complete terms, visit http://www.afterpay.com/terms
- Cool-Lite™ - A lightweight and breathable fabric blend that is designed to wick moisture away from the body
- Drop tail hem for added coverage
- Back High Point Shoulder to Hem: 70cm based on size M
- Product weight
- Medium = 112 g / 3.95 oz
- Fabric content
- 47% Merino Wool, 46% TENCEL™, 7% Nylon
- Machine wash warm. Wash with like colors. Do not use softeners. Fasten all closures to wash and dry. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Line dry in shade. Warm iron. Dry cleanable.
Our fabric numbering system.
The bigger the number, the warmer you'll be.
Choose your comfort level with our fabric weight numbering system. The numbers represent the fabric's weight in grams per meter2.
Our merino fiber measurement.
The smaller the micron,
the finer the fiber,
the softer it feels.
The diameter of a merino fiber is measured in microns – where one micron equals one millionth of a meter.
icebreaker’s merino fibers range from 15.5 – 23.5 microns to ensure a soft hand feel across our skin to outer layers. Finer fibers feel softer because they bend more easily when in contact with the skin.
- What's your size?
- See our Size Guide
The Sphere series is similar to our Tech Lite in terms of its fit and everyday style, but it uses a lighter weight fabric made with our Cool-Lite™ technology—making it our go-to for everyday wear in warmer climates. The fabric of the Sphere also usually gives the colour a more heathered look than some of our other fabrics.
Cool-Lite™ combines our superfine merino with TENCEL™, derived from natural and sustainably sourced eucalyptus, that aids temperature regulation and moisture wicking to allow you to stay cool.