Returns & Warranty Information
The Return Shipping costs are on us, mate.
GOOD NEWS! We offer FREE Return shipping with Prepaid UPS shipping labels!
You can return Icebreaker that you purchased directly from icebreaker.com as long as it is unworn, unwashed, and in the original packaging. This may be returned for a refund or exchange for any reason within 90 days from the ship date.
* Excludes items listed as Final Sale. Final Sale items cannot be returned or exchanged.
- Go to the sign in page.
- Under “Return a Product” enter your Order Number (IB-US-XXXXXX) and billing zip code.
- Select “Start a new return for this order”
- Select the items you wish to return, select the reason, and choose a refund or exchange.
- Select to have your Pre-paid UPS return shipping label printed from the site
- Pack your return items in their original packaging.
Print and attach the Prepaid Return Shipping Label:
Ensure that there are no other tracking labels attached to your package.
Fold the printed label at the dotted line. Place the label in a UPS Shipping Pouch. If you do not have a pouch, affix the folded label using clear plastic shipping tape over the entire label. Take care not to cover any seams or closures.
- Drop-off: Take this package to a UPS location, to find your closest UPS location visit www.ups.com and select Drop Off Locator.
Return will ship to:
Icebreaker.com — Returns
2555 USA Parkway #104
McCarran, NV 89434
- Please allow 2-4 business days after return is received for our warehouse to inspect your return and process your refund or exchange.
To reprint your shipping label select sign in and enter your order number (IB-US-XXXXX) and your billing zip code under “Return A Product.” Scroll down to Returns and select the underlined RMA Number. If the RMA number is not underlined please contact Customer Service at 1 866 403 0576 for a new shipping label.
We recommend you keep a copy of the tracking ID for your package. Icebreaker is not responsible for lost return shipments.
Please reference your RMA number when you correspond with us.
- Product can be returned within 90 days of the ship date, but must be unworn, unwashed, and in the original packaging.
- Exchanges are subject to availability. A refund will be processed if the product you requested is unavailable.
- All Returns and Exchanges must be arranged through our Online Return Authorization Request at www.icebreaker.com.
- We reserve the right to limit returns.
- We cannot accept C.O.D.
- You must include a return address during the Online Return Authorization Request process if it is different from the original shipping address.
- All refunds will be issued based on the original form of payment.
Return via an Icebreaker Store:
You can return your Icebreaker purchased on Icebreaker.com to any of the US Icebreaker Touch Lab stores. Click here for store locations. Please bring a copy of your Order Confirmation (receipt) with you for the return to be processed in store. The Order Confirmation was displayed when you originally placed your order, but if you don’t have a copy of it handy you can find and print it in one of the following ways:
- Print a copy of the Order Confirmation email message that was sent to you immediately following checkout.
- Print a copy of your Order Confirmation via the Web by viewing your Order History and selecting the order you need to return.
lifetime sock guarantee
At Icebreaker we take pride in the quality of our socks and guarantee 100% satisfaction with your purchase. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your socks we will provide you with a new pair or a refund. Please visit your original location of purchase to receive your replacement or refund (proof of purchase is required for refunds).
We will replace your Icebreaker garment within a year of purchase if it has been damaged by faulty fabric, stitching or manufacturing. Please return your garment as soon as possible so we can assess its condition and send you a replacement. Damage that occurs after a year is usually caused by wear and tear.
Please click here for instructions on how to process a warranty request.