Men's MerinoLOFT™ Helix Long Sleeve Zip
Designed as an active alpine midlayer for cold, high-output days of skiing, climbing, snowshoeing or hiking, the Men’s Helix Long Sleeve Zip combines sustainable materials with a technical design.
- Hybrid construction with zoned MerinoLOFT™ panels
- Zoned quilting for thermal regulation
- LYCRA® content for stretch and mobility
- Reverse coil zip with chin guard and interior storm flap
- Merino-blend stretch side panels for temperature regulation and contour body fit
- Zippered chest and hand pockets
- Drop tail hem for added coverage
- Center back length: 795cm/31¼", Size L
Large = 550 g / 19.4 oz
Face: 100% Polyester Panels: 46% Polyester/38% Merino Wool/16% LYCRA® Fill: 88% Merino Wool/12% Polylactide Lining: 100% Merino Wool
Machine wash cold (30c); delicate cycle. Wash with like colors. Do not use softeners. Fasten all closures to wash and dry. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Flat dry in shade. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
What is Merinoloft?
Changing weather or changing activities. Lightweight, breathable and moisture-wicking hybrid MerinoLOFT™ designs give you the degree of adaptability that will keep you comfortable in every adventure.
Durable water repellency
Natural warmth from lofted merino
High warmth to weight ratio
The bigger the number, the warmer you'll be.
Choose your comfort level with our fabric weight numbering system. The numbers represent the fabric's weight in grams per meter2.