Men's Merino Hike+ Heavy Crew Socks
You can return icebreaker that you purchased directly from icebreaker.com as long as it is unworn, unwashed, and in the original packaging with tags attached. We have extended our returns period and this may be returned for a refund for any reason within 60 days from the ship date.
Loyalty members earn
points with this purchase.
- A - Anatomical toe box for unique left and right fit
- B - Variable cushion density maximizes fit and comfort
- C - Achilles support keeps your sock in place
- D - Ankle support enhances fit
- E - Instep support for stability
- F - Seamless toe closure to reduce bulk and prevent blisters
- G - Breathe zone for improved ventilation
- H - Comfort cuff
- Product weight
- Medium = 140 g /4.93 oz
- Fabric content
- 66% Merino Wool, 32% Nylon, 2% LYCRA®
- Machine wash with similar colors. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Tumble dry on low, inside out.
Our fabric numbering system.
The bigger the number, the warmer you'll be.
Choose your comfort level with our fabric weight numbering system. The numbers represent the fabric's weight in grams per meter2.
Our merino fiber measurement.
The smaller the micron,
the finer the fiber,
the softer it feels.
The diameter of a merino fiber is measured in microns – where one micron equals one millionth of a meter.
icebreaker’s merino fibers range from 15.5 – 23.5 microns to ensure a soft hand feel across our skin to outer layers. Finer fibers feel softer because they bend more easily when in contact with the skin.
NATURAL. ETHICAL. SUSTAINABLE.
*wool tops, under certain conditions