Women's Merino 200 Oasis Thermal Leggings
You can return icebreaker that you purchased directly from icebreaker.com as long as it is unworn, unwashed, and in the original packaging with tags attached. This may be returned for a refund for any reason within 30 days from the ship date.
Loyalty members earn
points with this purchase.
All you need is:
1) A payment card; 2) To be over 18 years of age; 3) Resident of country offering Afterpay To see Afterpay’s complete terms, visit http://www.afterpay.com/terms
- 100% Merino - Soft merino fibers that regulates body temperature in all weather conditions and resists odors
- Gusset for mobility and comfort
- Flatlock seams to prevent friction
- Inseam Length: 74.6cm based on size M
- Product weight
- Large = 200 g / 7.05 oz
- Fabric content
- 100% Merino Wool
- Machine wash warm. Wash with like colors. Do not use softeners. Fasten all closures to wash and dry. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Line dry in shade. Warm iron. Do not iron print, trims and accessories. Do not dry clean.
Our fabric numbering system.
The bigger the number, the warmer you'll be.
Choose your comfort level with our fabric weight numbering system. The numbers represent the fabric's weight in grams per meter2.
Our merino fiber measurement.
The smaller the micron,
the finer the fiber,
the softer it feels.
The diameter of a merino fiber is measured in microns – where one micron equals one millionth of a meter.
icebreaker’s merino fibers range from 15.5 – 23.5 microns to ensure a soft hand feel across our skin to outer layers. Finer fibers feel softer because they bend more easily when in contact with the skin.
- Model measurements
- Height: 5'9" / 175cm. Waist: 25" / 63.5cm. She is wearing size S
- What's your size?
- See our Size Guide
Our Oasis base layers are what we’re famous for. These best-sellers are designed to contour the body and will easily flex with you, allowing maximum movement, whatever the activity. Not too heavy, not too light, our Oasis is made from 100% merino midweight jersey, making them your go to base layers for year-round layering and everyday comfort. Enjoy the natural benefits of merino, including odour resistance and temperature regulation, keeping you warm whilst not overheating.