Men's Shell+™ Merino Cotton Windbreaker
You can return items purchased directly from icebreaker.com within 60 days from the ship date as long as they are unworn, unwashed, and in the original packaging.*
*Excludes items listed as Final Sale. Final Sale items cannot be returned or exchanged. All pro orders are Final Sale and not eligible for returns and exchanges.
Loyalty members earn
points with this purchase.
What is Klarna?
With Klarna you can shop for your favourite icebreaker styles now, and pay later.
Here's how it works:
Step 1: Add products to your bag and select Klarna when you check out. Step 2: Enter a few personal details and you will know instantly if you're approved Step 3: Klarna will send you an email confirmation and reminders when it is time to pay.
Shop now. Pay in 4 interest-free payments.
Pay later in 4 interest-free payments will allow you to spread the cost of your purchase over 4 equal payments. The payment for each payment will automatically be collected from the debit or credit card you entered at checkout. Your first payment will be collected when your icebreaker order is confirmed and payments 2, 3 and 4 are scheduled 14, 28 and 42 days later, respectively. Klarna will remind you before each payment is collected. You can always monitor your payments’ schedule in the Klarna app.
For full terms and conditions, please visit Klarna's website.
- Shell+™ Cotton - Natural alternative outer shell made with 100% cotton. Wind resistant and water repellent, and PFC Free with a durable water repellent (DWR) finish
- Hood with elasticated binding
- High neck
- Elasticated cuffs and hem for secure fit
- Zippered chest pocket
- Raglan sleeve construction for mobility
- Mesh underarm gussets and center back panel for heat dumping
- 2-way zipper
- Zipper chin guard to prevent friction
- Product weight
- 260 g / 9.17 oz
- Fabric content
- Main Material: 100% Cotton Mesh: 100% Merino Wool
- Machine wash cold (30°C); delicate cycle. Wash with like colors. Do not use softeners. Fasten all closures to wash and dry. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Line dry in shade. Cool iron. Do not dry clean.
Our fabric numbering system.
The bigger the number, the warmer you'll be.
Choose your comfort level with our fabric weight numbering system. The numbers represent the fabric's weight in grams per meter2.
Our merino fiber measurement.
The smaller the micron,
the finer the fiber,
the softer it feels.
The diameter of a merino fiber is measured in microns – where one micron equals one millionth of a meter.
icebreaker’s merino fibers range from 15.5 – 23.5 microns to ensure a soft hand feel across our skin to outer layers. Finer fibers feel softer because they bend more easily when in contact with the skin.
- Model measurements
- Height: 187cm / 6'2". Waist: 84cm / 33". Fredrik is wearing size M.
- Key product measurements
- Back High Point Shoulder to Hem: 75.7cm (Based on size M)
- What's your size?
- See our Size Guide
A tightly woven natural fibre fabric is coated with a water-repellent finish to keep you warm and protect you against wind and light rain.