Men's Descender Long Sleeve Zip
Free Shipping On Orders Over $49
Free Returns & Exchanges
Layer: Mid Layers
- Benefits: More warmth with less weight, brushed for extra softness, easy layering, quick drying, performance focused features
- Features: Striped fleece fabric with channels to trap air for lightweight warmth, internal storm flap, zippered chest pocket with media cord port, zippered front hand pockets, low profile thumbloops, corespun fabric for added durability
- Model: Height: 5'9" / 180cm. Waist: 32" / 82cm. He is wearing size Medium.
A technical midlayer designed to insulate and breathe during cold, high-output days up in the mountains, out on the slopes or on the trails, the Men’s Descender Long Sleeve Zip is designed for those on the move. Made with our 240gm textured terry corespun fabric, which uses nylon fibers wrapped in merino wool for added durability and quicker drying, the Descender features a high-loft brushed back with heat-trapping channels to help regulate your temperature during technical high-exertion pursuits like skiing, climbing or running in cold conditions. Lighter-weight side panels help manage moisture and dump excess heat when you’re moving fast, while the zippered chest pocket with media cord port keeps your music flowing or stashes small essentials.
- Fabric: Body: 84% Merino Wool, 9% Nylon, 7% LYCRA® Panels: 88% Merino Wool, 9% Nylon, 3% LYCRA®
- Product Weight: Medium = 380 g / 13.4 oz
Care: Machine wash with similar colors. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Dries fast in the shade, do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Exact instructions on the care label.