Men's RealFLEECE® Mt Elliot Long Sleeve Zip
- Size Guide
Use the chart below to determine your size. If you’re between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit. If your measurements for chest and waist correspond to two different sizes, order the size indicated by your chest measurement for tops and your hip measurement for pants.
Our three different fits - slim, regular, and relaxed - ensure that when worn together, layers move and breathe like a single garment.
A snug, close-to-body fit for low bulk layering.
Neither snug nor loose - garments that are worn solo or over other layers.
Loose fitting lightweight layers.
Order now and get it in 5-8 day(s) (exclusions apply)
Free Shipping On Orders Over $49
Free Returns & Exchanges
Layer: Mid Layers
- Benefits: Warmth, comfort, style, breathability, odor resistance
- Features: Corespun fabric for enhanceddurability, LYCRA® content for stretch and mobility, reverse coil center front zip, zipper chin guard and interior stormflap prevent chafing, forward set side seams for comfort, raglan sleeve construction for mobility, zippered hand pockets, zippered chest pocket with mediacord port, center back length: 79.4cm/31¼", size l, Icebreaker tonal embroidered logo
- Model: Height: 5'9" / 180cm. Waist: 32" / 82cm. He is wearing size Medium.
The classic outdoor fleece that’s perfect for quick hikes, cool walks to campus or work, and cold-weather travels, the Men’s Mt. Elliot Long Sleeve Zip will be with you any day there’s a chill in the air. Designed with stretchy 200gm merino wool terry RealFLEECE® fabric, the Mt. Elliott has a brushed back that provides ample warmth while remaining lightweight and highly packable. Zippered hand and chest pocket keep your small items secure, and our Oasis fabric lines the pockets and collar for a soft touch.
- Fabric: RealFLEECE® 87% Merino Wool, 10% Nylon, 3% LYCRA®
- Product Weight: Medium = 420g / 14.8 oz
Care: Machine wash with similar colors. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Dries fast in the shade, do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Exact instructions on the care label.