Men's MerinoLOFT™ Hyperia Hooded Jacket
A technical hooded insulator designed for outdoor pursuits where you need both warmth and lightweight packability, the Hyperia Hooded Jacket is an alpine essential. It sheds wind and light precipitation when conditions change unexpectedly and is easily packable into included stuff sack.
- Lightweight Pertex® Quantum Air fabric for durability and compressibility
- Innovative MerinoLOFT™ insulation
- Reverse coil center front zip with dwr
- Zipper chin guard and interior storm flap
- Offset shoulder seams prevent pack rub
- Set-in sleeves with raglan back for mobility
- Zippered hand pockets with dwr
- Zippered interior security pocket
- Snug fitting protective hood
- Packable into included stuff sack
- Center back length: 779cm/30¾", Size L
- Icebreaker heat transfer logo
Large = 580 g / 20.4 oz
Face: 100% Nylon Fill: 180gm MerinoLOFT™ 88% Merino Wool, 12% Polylactide Lining: 100% Nylon
Machine wash with similar colors. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Dries fast in the shade, do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Exact instructions on the care label.
What is Merinoloft?
Changing weather or changing activities. Lightweight, breathable and moisture-wicking hybrid MerinoLOFT™ designs give you the degree of adaptability that will keep you comfortable in every adventure.
Durable water repellency
Natural warmth from lofted merino
High warmth to weight ratio
The bigger the number, the warmer you'll be.
Choose your comfort level with our fabric weight numbering system. The numbers represent the fabric's weight in grams per meter2.