Men's MerinoLOFT™ Hyperia Lite Vest
You can return items purchased directly from icebreaker.com within 60 days from the ship date as long as they are unworn, unwashed, and in the original packaging.*
*Excludes items listed as Final Sale. Final Sale items cannot be returned or exchanged. All pro orders are Final Sale and not eligible for returns and exchanges.
- Lightweight Pertex® Quantum Air nylon fabric for durability and compressibility
- Innovative MerinoLOFT™ insulation
- Offset shoulder seams prevent pack rub
- Narrow side panel quilting for contour body fit
- Reverse coil center front zip with dwr
- Zipper chin guard and interior storm flap
- Zippered hand pockets with dwr
- Zippered interior security pocket
- Packable into interior pocket
- Drop tail hem for added coverage
- Center back length: 75.4cm/29¾", Size L
- Icebreaker screen print logo
- Product weight
- Large = 240 g / 8.46 oz
- Fabric content
- Face: 100% Nylon Fill: 88% Merino Wool/12% Polylactide Lining: 100% Nylon
- Machine wash cold (30c); delicate cycle. Wash with like colors. Do not use softeners. Fasten all closures to wash and dry. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Flat dry in shade. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
Our fabric numbering system.
The bigger the number, the warmer you'll be.
Choose your comfort level with our fabric weight numbering system. The numbers represent the fabric's weight in grams per meter2.
Our merino fiber measurement.
The smaller the micron,
the finer the fiber,
the softer it feels.
The diameter of a merino fiber is measured in microns – where one micron equals one millionth of a meter.
icebreaker’s merino fibers range from 15.5 – 23.5 microns to ensure a soft hand feel across our skin to outer layers. Finer fibers feel softer because they bend more easily when in contact with the skin.
- Model measurements
- Height: 5’10” / 180cm. Waist: 32.3" / 82cm. He is wearing size Medium.
- What's your size?
- See our Size Guide