Men's Snow Liner Over The Calf
A stretchy and supportive ski sock designed to layer on extra cold days, the Snow Liner Over the Calf blends merino wool, nylon and LYCRA® for stretch, breathability and soft comfort.
Over The Calf
- A - Achilles support keeps your sock in place
- B - Reinforced heel and toe or durability and strength
- C - Instep support for stability
- D - Seamless toe closure to reduce bulk and prevent blisters
- E - Breathe zone for improved ventilation
- F - Function junction to eliminate bulk
- G - Comfort cuff wide welt for comfort
Large = 80 g / 2.82 oz
61% Merino Wool, 37% Nylon, 2% LYCRA®
Machine wash with similar colors. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Dries fast in the shade, do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Exact instructions on the care label.
NATURAL. ETHICAL. SUSTAINABLE.
Merino is super lightweight, soft, non-itchy, non-clammy, warm in the cold and cool in the heat, and has a miraculous ability to resist odor. Because it was made in the mountains rather than in a petrochemical laboratory. It's naturally renewable, recyclable and biodegradable.
Regulates body temperature
The bigger the number, the warmer you'll be.
Choose your comfort level with our fabric weight numbering system. The numbers represent the fabric's weight in grams per meter2.