Women's Cool-Lite™ Rush Windbreaker
A weather-resistant women’s shell jacket that features a ripstop nylon outer and merino wool mesh lining for quick-drying performance and breathability, the Rush Windbreaker is perfect for active mountain pursuits like running, climbing and hiking.
- Nylon outer face for weather protection
- Cool-Lite™ eyelet lining for faster wicking
- Corespun fabric for enhanced durability
- Reflective center front zip for visibility in low light
- Laser cut holes for ventilation
- Zipper chin guard and interior storm flap
- Offset shoulder seams prevent pack rub
- Raglan sleeve construction for mobility
- Zippered hand pockets
- Packable into left hand pocket
- Drop tail hem for added coverage
- Center back length: 70cm/27½", Size M
- Icebreaker reflective screenprint logo
Medium = 250 g / 8.81 oz
Body: 100% Nylon Eyelet: 51% Merino Wool, 34% TENCEL®, 15% Nylon
Machine wash cold (30c); delicate cycle. Wash with like colors. Do not use softeners. Fasten all closures to wash and dry. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Flat dry in shade. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
What is Cool-Lite™?
Cool-Lite™ combines two lightweight, natural, performance fibers - premium merino wool and TENCEL®, a wood fiber. The result will keep you cool in even the most hot and humid conditions.
Cooler fiber blend
Fast wicking and drying
The bigger the number, the warmer you'll be.
Choose your comfort level with our fabric weight numbering system. The numbers represent the fabric's weight in grams per meter2.