Women's Merino Briar Hooded Zip Parka
You can return items purchased directly from icebreaker.com within 60 days from the ship date as long as they are unworn, unwashed, and in the original packaging.*
*Excludes items listed as Final Sale. Final Sale items cannot be returned or exchanged. All pro orders are Final Sale and not eligible for returns and exchanges.
- Nylon outer face for durability with merino wool next to skin
- Spandex content for stretch and mobility
- Easy relaxed hood
- Metaluxe Vislon center front zip
- Adjustable drawcord at waist
- Offset shoulder seams for comfort
- Dropped relaxed armhole
- Cuffs with adjustable snap closure
- Zippered hand pockets
- Increased length and drop tail hem for added coverage
- Back hem vent for ease of movement
- Center back length: 97cm/38¼" size M
- Product weight
- Medium = 450 g / 15.87 oz
- Fabric content
- 60% Nylon, 35% Merino Wool, 5% LYCRA®
- Machine wash cold (30°C); delicate cycle. Wash with like colors. Do not use softeners. Fasten all closures to wash and dry. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Line dry in shade. Cool iron. Dry cleanable.
Our fabric numbering system.
The bigger the number, the warmer you'll be.
Choose your comfort level with our fabric weight numbering system. The numbers represent the fabric's weight in grams per meter2.
Our merino fiber measurement.
The smaller the micron,
the finer the fiber,
the softer it feels.
The diameter of a merino fiber is measured in microns – where one micron equals one millionth of a meter.
icebreaker’s merino fibers range from 15.5 – 23.5 microns to ensure a soft hand feel across our skin to outer layers. Finer fibers feel softer because they bend more easily when in contact with the skin.
NATURAL. ETHICAL. SUSTAINABLE.
*wool tops, under certain conditions