You can return items purchased directly from icebreaker.com within 60 days from the ship date as long as they are unworn, unwashed, and in the original packaging.*
*Excludes items listed as Final Sale. Final Sale items cannot be returned or exchanged. All pro orders are Final Sale and not eligible for returns and exchanges.
What is Klarna?
With Klarna you can shop for your favourite icebreaker styles now, and pay later.
Here's how it works:
Step 1: Add products to your bag and select Klarna when you check out. Step 2: Enter a few personal details and you will know instantly if you're approved Step 3: Klarna will send you an email confirmation and reminders when it is time to pay.
Shop now. Pay in 4 interest-free payments.
Pay later in 4 interest-free payments will allow you to spread the cost of your purchase over 4 equal payments. The payment for each payment will automatically be collected from the debit or credit card you entered at checkout. Your first payment will be collected when your icebreaker order is confirmed and payments 2, 3 and 4 are scheduled 14, 28 and 42 days later, respectively. Klarna will remind you before each payment is collected. You can always monitor your payments’ schedule in the Klarna app.
For full terms and conditions, please visit Klarna's website.
- Exceptionally soft and luxurious 15.5 micron merino fibers that regulate body temperature in all weather conditions and resists odors
- High neck for added protection
- Raglan sleeve construction for mobility
- Extended sleeves to fingerless mitten with thumb loops to keep your sleeves in place and hands warm
- Forward set side seams to prevent friction
- Flatlock seams to prevent friction
- Drop tail hem for added coverage
- Product weight
- Large = 320 g / 11.2 oz
- Fabric content
- 100% Merino Wool
- Machine wash cold (30°C); delicate cycle. Wash with like colors. Do not use softeners. Fasten all closures to wash and dry. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Flat dry in shade. Cool iron. Do not dry clean.
Our fabric numbering system.
The bigger the number, the warmer you'll be.
Choose your comfort level with our fabric weight numbering system. The numbers represent the fabric's weight in grams per meter2.
Our merino fiber measurement.
The smaller the micron,
the finer the fiber,
the softer it feels.
The diameter of a merino fiber is measured in microns – where one micron equals one millionth of a meter.
icebreaker’s merino fibers range from 15.5 – 23.5 microns to ensure a soft hand feel across our skin to outer layers. Finer fibers feel softer because they bend more easily when in contact with the skin.
- Key product measurements
- Back High Point Shoulder to Hem = 70.3cm (based on size M)
- What's your size?
- See our Size Guide
The pinnacle of our base layer offering, the Merino Long Sleeve Roll Neck is our softest, warmest, and most luxurious 100% merino base layer. Extra-ultrafine 15.5 micron merino fibers feel luxurious and silky-soft. It’s made from our heaviest weight interlock jersey fabric that is knitted together so that the smooth side of the jersey is the same on the outside as on the inside, making it feel extra soft, plush, and premium next-to-skin. Featuring thumb loops for ease of putting on a jacket and a high neck that can be worn to cover your face during the harshest conditions, the Merino Roll Neck will keep you warm on the coldest of days out on the slopes.