Women's BodyfitZone™ Merino 150 Zone Long Sleeve Crewe Thermal Top
You can return items purchased directly from icebreaker.com within 60 days from the ship date as long as they are unworn, unwashed, and in the original packaging.*
*Excludes items listed as Final Sale. Final Sale items cannot be returned or exchanged. All pro orders are Final Sale and not eligible for returns and exchanges.
Loyalty members earn
points with this purchase.
What is Klarna?
With Klarna you can shop for your favourite icebreaker styles now, and pay later.
Here's how it works:
Step 1: Add products to your bag and select Klarna when you check out. Step 2: Enter a few personal details and you will know instantly if you're approved Step 3: Klarna will send you an email confirmation and reminders when it is time to pay.
Shop now. Pay in 4 interest-free payments.
Pay later in 4 interest-free payments will allow you to spread the cost of your purchase over 4 equal payments. The payment for each payment will automatically be collected from the debit or credit card you entered at checkout. Your first payment will be collected when your icebreaker order is confirmed and payments 2, 3 and 4 are scheduled 14, 28 and 42 days later, respectively. Klarna will remind you before each payment is collected. You can always monitor your payments’ schedule in the Klarna app.
For full terms and conditions, please visit Klarna's website.
- BodyFitZone™ - features breathable zones for high intensity activity
- Thumb loops keep your sleeves in place and hands warm
- Raglan sleeve construction for mobility
- Gusseted underarms for mobility and comfort
- Flatlock seams to prevent friction
- Drop tail hem for added coverage
- Back High Point Shoulder to Hem: 70.7cm based on size M
- Product weight
- Small= 133 g / 4.68 oz
- Fabric content
- Body: 83% Merino Wool, 12% Nylon, 5% Elastane, Eyelet: 84% Merino Wool, 15% Nylon, 1% Elastane
- Machine wash warm. Wash with like colors. Do not use softeners. Fasten all closures to wash and dry. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Line dry in shade. Warm iron. Do not iron print, trims and accessories. Do not dry clean.
Our fabric numbering system.
The bigger the number, the warmer you'll be.
Choose your comfort level with our fabric weight numbering system. The numbers represent the fabric's weight in grams per meter2.
Our merino fiber measurement.
The smaller the micron,
the finer the fiber,
the softer it feels.
The diameter of a merino fiber is measured in microns – where one micron equals one millionth of a meter.
icebreaker’s merino fibers range from 15.5 – 23.5 microns to ensure a soft hand feel across our skin to outer layers. Finer fibers feel softer because they bend more easily when in contact with the skin.
- Model measurements
- Height: 178cm / 5'10". Waist: 61cm / 24". April is wearing size S.
- What's your size?
- See our Size Guide
When you see Zone, think high performance. These base layers feature engineered body mapping technology to regulate your body temperature and let your skin breathe during high intensity activity. Combining merino jersey with strategically placed mesh panels for active ventilation, the Zone series ranges from lightweight to heavyweight for year-round layering during your adventures and everyday training.