Men's Anatomica Rib Tank
- Size Guide
Use the chart below to determine your size. If you’re between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit. If your measurements for chest and waist correspond to two different sizes, order the size indicated by your chest measurement for tops and your hip measurement for pants.
Our three different fits - slim, regular, and relaxed - ensure that when worn together, layers move and breathe like a single garment.
A snug, close-to-body fit for low bulk layering.
Neither snug nor loose - garments that are worn solo or over other layers.
Loose fitting lightweight layers.
Order now and get it in 5-8 day(s) (exclusions apply)
Free Shipping On Orders Over $49
Free Returns & Exchanges
- Benefits: Comfort, style, odor resistance, lightweight breathability
- Features: Corespun fabric for enhanced durability, rib fabric with LYCRA content for stretch and mobility, dropped hem front and back for added coverage, flatlock seams prevent chafing
- Model: Height: 6’1” / 186cm. Waist: 33.1" / 84cm. He is wearing size Medium.
Combining the form-fitting ethos of our Anatomica collection with all-new ribbed styling of our corespun fabric and a sleeveless tank silhouette, the Anatomica Rib Tank is equal parts style, comfort and performance. Ideal as an undershirt or worn alone on trail runs, hikes and extended travels, the Anatomica Rib Tank features our lightweight 180gm rib corespun fabric, which uses nylon fibers wrapped in soft, breathable merino wool for durability and strength that retains next-to-skin softness. We also included a touch of Lycra for active stretch, and flatlock seams to eliminate chafing when you’re on the go.
- Fabric: 86% Merino Wool, 12% Nylon, 2% LYCRA® corespun
- Product Weight: Medium = 80 g / 2.82 oz
Care: Machine wash with similar colors. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Dries fast in the shade, do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Exact instructions on the care label.